




Last weekend Brandon got a break from serving me hand and foot and headed with a few guys from the ward to Galveston TX (about 5 hours away) to help with the Hurricane Ike cleanup. They slept on the cultural hall floor of at a local church building and went to work the next morning. He said it was a great experience and loved being with the "guys". He was surprised at how many things people had to throw away from the electrical damage from the storm like new plasma tv's, ovens, microwaves and a ton of other stuff. I totally don't understand why people live in places where things like that can happen. To each their own I guess. Those throw aways must have been a pack rats dream come true!
1 comment:
That looks like fun Brandon. Our Stake is supposed to go down there in the next few weeks. I hope I get to go.
Post a Comment