Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween





Here is our beautiful little kitty, our super brave pirate and of course, little bunny foo foo. I have GREAT news. On the way home from trick or treating, Autumn told me she did not like Halloween very much because "we get tummy aches, people try to scare us and we have to walk too much." And Jaxon didn't like all the "maskes". He didn't like people trying to scare him. So it was voted upon and all agreed that next year we will only do the trunk or treat and NOT celebrate Halloween! NOW I have this in writing! I hope they don't forget that agreement!! Only 364 more days until MY least favorite holiday--Halloween!! So I will have that many days to remind the kids what we decided tonight!! But we (me and Brandon) had a good time being with our best friends and walking and talking with them!! Oh and in the morning, the kids will have forgotten about all the hard work to get the candy and they will be super excited for Halloween and LOVE all the candy they get to pig out on. Oh, and I have to admit, I love the kids dressing up and all the pictures, yea, but that is about it!!

4 comments:

Megan Guerrero said...

so cute melissa!! you're kids are adorable...

Carrie and Jeff said...

That makes me sad that you don't like Halloween. But it's okay. That's funny that your kids actually came up with that stuff on their own...are you sure you didn't put it in their heads?!

Gleason Family said...

So cute. Landen saw the pictures and said that he wants to be a pirate next year.... just like Jaxon. Funny. Wish we could have been there to trick-or-treat with you guys!

Anonymous said...

cute costumes! i bet you didn't have to argue with them every time a party came along (school party, trunk or treat, and Halloween night)! Your kids looked adorable, but we have all come to expect that!!