Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tis the Season.......

To be SICK....... Fa la la la la la la la la!
Brinnley started it! She got RSV! NO fun! BUT NO hospital which was great news!!With the help of some steroids and breathing treatments, in a week, she is doing 100% better! She actually liked to do the breathing treatments. It was so cute! I am so grateful for that! But Brandon, Jaxon, Autumn, Lori, Katie and I are all sick with a super yuck cold. But we are all surviving. In fact I hear them all playing dodge ball in the play room and laughing and screaming. Guess it's not that bad. We have taken the last 3 days off, just hanging out at home and skipping out on church. Homemade chicken noodle soup with lots of garlic and ginger should do the job!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Aw poor thing! Hope you all get better.

Rachel said...

I hope she's feeling better. I hope y'all are feeling better. It's no fun being sick especially over the holidays. Let me know if we can do anything.

Anonymous said...

YUMYUM that was yummy soup and bread!

Angel said...

Glad you are feeling better!