
Time flies when you're having fun--or when life is so super crazy busy and then you turn around and all of a sudden your newborn is 7 months (today)and your firstborn will be 7 (in August)!!! Like I have heard, the DAYS are LONG but the YEARS are SHORT! Brinnley is a blue eyed replica of her big sis. Autumn tells me all the time that Brinnley is her favorite and that she loves her, Heavenly Father, Jesus and Drake the most. Any time Autumn can, she is carrying, feeding, changing, or bathing Brinnley. And it is so cute on Sundays when Autumn packs her church bag, she throws in a few extra littlest pet shop toys because Brinnley loves to hold them and suck on them. And whenever Brinnley is "missing" Autumn has her captive in her roomplaying with her. I wonder what happens behind those closed doors. Brinnley is getting training for life from Autumn?? I should probably be worried.
3 comments:
Isn't it great to have your oldest be a girl. My oldest is such a big help too. I love it. It is crazy how fast the time goes. She is such a cutie.
Yes! you should probably be worried, we do NOT want Brinn crying like Autumn does;) but she can teach Brinnley how to share though! She is GREAT at doing that!
That's cute. I hope the relationship continues to grow and that they always get along.
Post a Comment