If you have ever wanted to know what it is like raising a child like Autumn, here is a little taste: She is FEARLESS! She LOVES makeup and dresses, YET, she loves bugs, toads, and in this series of posts, TRANTULAS!!! Yes, TRANTULAS! This may give you the heeby jeebies, it did me, but you will be amazed by this little girl, letting a texas trantula crawl all over her! It may look like I am close to her videoing and taking pictures, but that is the beautiful thing about ZOOM. I was a comfortable distance away!
Brinnley is in training to follow in her sisters footsteps. And JAXON wants NOTHING to do with it! He kept asking me if he could kick it, smash it, or throw it. Yes, that is my Jaxon in a nutshell--the "protector."





9 comments:
That's awesome! We get them around here too. I remember playing with them as a kid. Somehow when we grow up we lose our fearlessness and become fearful. I guess that's one reason Christ asks us to be like little children. Way to go Autumn!
that is gross autumn!
I love the combination of her beautiful church dress with that pretty nasty looking spider on it..hilarious!! :) You've got a super brave girl there, for sure!
Wow, definitely a brave girl! I definitely have a fear of spiders, especially ones that big. What fearless little girls!
i didn't watch the videos til now Brinnley is ADORABLE!!!! that is way too cute!
OMGOSH!!!! I couldnt get my girls within ten feet of that spider. Autumn is so BRAVE, it's scary how fearless she is! You go girl!!!
Autumn is crazy. :) Ok, Brinnley kicking her little legs every time after she touched the spider was WAY too cute. So funny. love you guys!!!!!
That's Autumn! She is becoming a true Texan. What a girl!
why aren't you screaming?? ha, i would have been! of course i wasn't the only one that was dying over brinleys cuteness!
Post a Comment