That's awesome! I wish I lived by you guys. You do all look so great! We're looking to get a car by Christmas (fingers crossed) and then we can get back to playgroup every week!
what a darling post. Friends are the greatest. I wish I lived near more of my friends! Maybe if we stay put for more than a year or so it would help. Very, very sweet to see all of you with your new babes in arms.
8 comments:
Yea for Debi - I assume all is well?! She and baby both look great.
I love how the hospital gowns all match! !
Ahh, nothing is better than having a good circle of girlfriends! And cute babies, girls!
so cute.
Adorable! You girls are just too precious for words!! :) Can't wait to meet that super handsome Eric!! Cute!!
I love how fantstic we all look in our gowns. haha You're the best woman and I love you!!!
That's awesome! I wish I lived by you guys. You do all look so great! We're looking to get a car by Christmas (fingers crossed) and then we can get back to playgroup every week!
what a darling post. Friends are the greatest. I wish I lived near more of my friends! Maybe if we stay put for more than a year or so it would help. Very, very sweet to see all of you with your new babes in arms.
Post a Comment