I had our little bundle of perfection today. 3 weeks early. You know I was hoping for 1/11/11 but apparently Max had other plans. And I am ok with that because I have all ready forgotten about all those silly details. All I know is that I have the most perfect, precious, cutest little baby boy you have ever seen!
When I woke up this morning, I was covered in blood. NOT a good sign with previa. So we packed up what we thought we might need, called Aunt Debi, and when she got to the house to get the kids, we were on our way to the hospital.
When I was hooked up to the monitors I was actually contracting every 3 minutes and progressing so the doctor decided to go with the surgery. My body was in labor. We arrived at the hospital a little after 8 am and Max was born around 12:45 pm. My nurses and doctor have all been amazing!
Brandon gave me a blessing and it was cut short due to nurses coming into our room and a littel while later I asked him to finish my blessing. The main point was comfort and peace. And I really felt heaven surrounding me today in the O.R. Hearing Maxwell's sweet little cry was heaven sent and so spiritual. Today has been a perfect day! And every prayer was answered and so I thank you so much for them!
3 comments:
Yay!!! So excited for you and so happy he is here safe and healthy! Congrats. I can't wait to meet him :)
Congratulations on yet another sweet gift from Heaven!
Congratulations! He is absolutely SO ADORABLE! And I am just cooing over how every single one of your kids looks like they are just as much in love with their baby brother as mom and dad are! I am so happy for you and your family!
Post a Comment