No pics for this one, but if I did have one it would be a picture of Jaxon pointing to his nipples.
SO, today I went to the fountains with my dearest Debi and I wanted to go to Costco afterwards to get some Similac powder for Max and a few other things. I hadn't packed a bottle for Max because I knew we wouldn't be too long. Well, his tummy started growling sooner than I thought and he started crying when we got in the van. So I made an executive decision and went home and decided we would go to Costco after lunch and naps. We got home and at this point Max really thinks he is starving to death so I drop everything at the door and go to make him a bottle and I realized I was all out of formula. I have NO idea how that happened! I thought I was stocked up for the year. Apparantly not. Jaxon said to me, "it's ok Mom, just feed him from these (pointing to his nipples)." I wish it was that easy. Too bad I'm not nursing anymore....Maxwell settled for an oatmeal bottle but he made sure I knew he was NOT happy with that.
1 comment:
Well nothing travels as well as mothers milk. But you do reach a point when you want your body back.
Post a Comment